the A-Z of me....



Since I am trying to avoid doing any actual work at the moment(I’m looking at you, pile of essays I must grade before next day),I thought I’d distract myself by participating in this A to Z of me! So, here we go!


A. Age: 21B. 

Bed Size: Queen , for me to move freely…hehe

C. Chore that I hate: Folding & putting my laundry away…dirty places…

D. Design: I do any kinds such as furniture’s, interiors, graphics, etc….by requests…

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.

F. Favorite color: Any shade of green

G. Gold or Silver: Silver.

H.Hobbies:  Listening music, sketching, playing with dogs,  writing songs..

I. Instruments you play: I used to play guitar that‘s my favorite

J. Job Title: I’m a Graphic Artist Designer

K. Kids: They’re cute, but I don’t like..

L. Live: over the city of friendship ‘Tagbilaran City, Bohol

M. Madness: dirty nails. No manners, talkative, one who keeps me waiting… duple,  selfish person. irresponsible

N. Nicknames: Mostly just any variation of Glaiza( Glai, Ghay2z,) but some say or calls me Gubatz and zig

O. Overnight hospital stays: had it twice!Way back 2000 when I had dengue fever…2011 when I had tonsillitis

P. Pet peeves: Small talk (I’m not good at it). People who are crude just for the sake of being crude. I guess that’s about it. I’m sure there are more that I’m not thinking of.

Q. Quote: I went school not to get higher grades but to learn……that’s my PQR. 

Right or Left: Handed? I’m actually right-handed!

S. Songs: don’t have one…anything that sounds good from westlife….

T. Time you wake up: My alarm is set for 5:00 AM. I typically wake up by 5:15 then go back to sleep again at 6 am something..

U. University: BISU-MC known as Bohol Island State University

V. Vegetable you hate: I’m trying to think. I like mostly all vegetables.. Except pechay..They kind of weird me out.

W. What makes you run late: Trying to pick out an outfit in the morning! Every. Single. Time. I really need to start setting out my outfits the night before.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Chest x-ray.

Y. Yummy food you make: Honestly, I need to get better about making food. My family is just too good at it.

Z. Zodiac: Aries


No comments:

Post a Comment